Friday, December 30, 2011

Brother P-Touch Team Kitchen Organization

Many readers know that I am a Brother P-Touch Ambassador and read my original post HERE.  As part of our assignment, for our second post we were each assigned a room. My assigned room for this challenge was the kitchen. I had requested this because I needed to get my pantry organized DESPERATELY! This pantry is tiny and it is all I have. It HAS to be organized!
To begin, we started by pulling out the wire shelving in the pantry. It can only handle so much weight. We replaced the wire shelving with wood shelving that my hubby made and installed. He then painted the entire closet with a fresh coat of white paint. Wow! Did it brighten it up! After going through the contents that had been held in the pantry and purging old stuff…ummmm, really old stuff that got buried. We purchased storage organizers, what we thought was a lot of them but after re-organizing, it seems I need more!  After getting the containers loaded and organized we took the time to label everything with our Brother P-Touch Label maker provided by Mom Central.
Once we got started with the labeler, it was so much fun to use! A great thing about the machine is that you can select from several styles. We chose what we thought would be easy to read.You can make labels within minutes of turning the machine! They length will depend on how long your words are.
BEFORE:
(This pantry is my dirty little secret! So messy)
IMAG0005 IMAG0005

After:

IMAG0027 IMAG0025

Close-Ups:
IMAG0032  IMAG0031
IMAG0030 IMAG0029

As an added treat, my hubby made a custom spice rack!
IMAG0028


The P-touch Labeler by Brother is available on Amazon for a mere $16.99. It is so useful and convenient, AND FUN! Now I want to organize and use it all over the house!

Stay tuned! I will have a follow up post in March.  I’ll share how the labels hold up with a hubby and three kids!


“I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Brother P-Touch and received a product and gift card to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

No comments: