Wednesday, January 14, 2015

About Me

I am thankful to be a happy, organic Momma to three adult children- David, Daniel, and Debra as well as a Grandmother to four Beautiful grandchildren- Evan who is 5, Tori who is 4, Savanna also 4 and Tegan, 5 months (as of this update). 

I am a blogger, cook, and organic & crunchy researcher.
I also have a Facebook page-please 'LIKE' my page.


What you will find on this blog-

This blog is an extension of me, mostly cooking but to include other things I enjoy and hope you do as well! The recipes I share are things most love, however I am buying organic and grass fed. 

My Cookbooks-
My first cookbook, From Grandmothers Kitchen, is homestyle cooking that Grandma loved! I get my love of food from her! Take a look at: From Grandmothers Kitchen

CONTACT-
Contact me HERE

No comments: