Monday, January 12, 2015

Wildtree Testimony



A new testimony: "I can't even describe what a difference it has made to my overall stress level to have dinners in my freezer. 
I just got home from my in-laws.... Arrived late last night and looked around at all the Christmas decorations that need to get put away. Then I remembered all the work I need to do this week to prepare for my calendar for January. Then I remembered that I'll be gone to a leadership conference right in the middle of the busiest month of my year. My chest started to tighten a bit with the thought of all that had to get done...
But then I opened my freezer and took out a couple dinners to thaw for the week and I relaxed -- "At least dinner is taken care of".... It makes such a huge difference to my state of mind!!"







Post a Comment