SABA60 Challenge Group

Sunday, November 1, 2015

ToppFast

ToppFast has been a life saver for me in this journey to lose my weight.  When I first started with SABA I didn't feel like I was the type of person that needed to drink a shake every day. But when I had reached a plateau  I decided to give ToppFast a try.  The shakes really  do help to curb my cravings. My first few shakes I blended ice, 1 cup skim milk, frozen banana, and 1 tbsp peanut butter.  I quickly got better at experimenting with the shakes as the days went on and never get bored.  I love trying new recipes and I wake up every morning looking forward to another shake. 
ToppFast helps me maintain my weight.  I drink my shake for either breakfast or lunch.  You can make it however you would like.  

What can ToppFast do for you?
It is an effective way to help you lose weight, increase your energy and be the healthiest you can possibly be.  ToppFast can help you reduce cravings and promote healthy digestion and regularity. ToppFast recommends that you replace one meal per day with a shake along with a balanced diet.  Losing weight can reduce your total cholesterol, reduce LDL cholesterol, reduce cardiovascular risk, and reduce oxidative damage caused by free radicals. 

How to use it.
It's very simple. 
Mix 1 scoop of ToppFast with 8 oz. of water.  If you like, add ice.  Or if you want something more filling and maybe even more satisfying, blend your ToppFast with ice and nonfat, almond, rice, or soy milk.  ToppFast dissolves easily, but blending it will give it a thicker, creamier texture.   :)   

Check out my website for more information and to purchase ToppFast, or better yet, the SABA60https://www.sabaforlife.com/DeniseWeber
Post a Comment

I’m giving away a special freebie this month when you enroll. Click the image for more info: