Wednesday, January 6, 2016

16 The Best DIY Pallet Projects


Hi! My name is Denise and I am a pallet-aholic. I've yet to really make anything but the projects are calling my name. I not only love the rustic look but I adore most anything that repurposes items most likely to be discarded.  I've gathered up 15 of my favorite pallet projects on my To-Do list.

DIY Pallet Map by Mod Podge ROcks

Roman Numeral Pallet Clock by Little Red Brick House


Patriotic Pallet Flags. Free videos by the MagicBrushinc.com


Pallet Patio Chair by Funky Junk Interiors





Upcycled Pallet Barn Door from AKA Design


DIY Eat Sign From Pallets from The Turquoise Home


Pallet Spoon Hook Rack from The Wood Grain Cottage


DIY Pallet Patio Furniture from Place of My Taste



DIY Pallet Headboard from The Thinking Closet


Pallet Arrow Art from Live Laugh Rowe


DIY Wood Pallet Arrow from Love Grows Wild


DIY Pallet Wine Box from One Project Closer

Pallet Wooden Star from Older and Wiser



pallet sliding barn door from Lehman Lane


Pallet Swing from Sheryl Salisbury




No comments: