Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Friday!!!


Extreme Personal Measures


This is called Frugal Friday and it is all things frugal. This can be frugal DIY, home décor, crafts, tips, even frugal recipes. Anything YOU consider to be frugal.



Welcome to the Third Frugal Friday celebration hosted by Extreme Personal Measures! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.



Here's how YOU can join the celebration:



* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.



* Follow the Frugal Friday hostess listed in the first slot.



* Follow as many blogs as you like



* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Frugal Friday



* Follow back when you get a new follower through Frugal Friday






Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.




As a hostess, I realize the time required to participate in Frugal Friday. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog, including myself. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace.


MckLinky Blog Hop





Friday Confessional- Join In



Hi Girls !



It's Friday confessional time- everyone to join in! Just write your own confessional, link it back to GLAMAZON MORMON MOM, and then put your website on Mr. Linky. While you're at it, you should visit all the other people who are playing-it's a great way to grow your blog.



And here is my Confessional:



I confess:

1. My husband DRIVES me CRAZY. He tells me to deal with everything and everyone. Then he gets to criticize when he thinks I have done it wrong.
2. I have gained 10 pounds.
3. Knowing I have gained 10 pounds, I still have not exercised.
4. KNOWING I have gained 10 pounds, I still had St. Patrick’s day cupcakes and we went out to dinner and I had dessert (it was a buffet. I had more than one dessert. Ugh!)
5. I try to visit everyone's blogs on my blog list and on any follows but I am failing. I get through most of them and my computer inevitably blows up (and I am at work- Not good!)
6. Hubs is going to end up hurt if he does not quit watching tv all night and waking me up and then he is hard to wake in the morning because he is so tired.
7. I hate that my company changed the health insurance. Now I NEVER go to the doctor. They will have to wheel me into a hospital before I will see a doctor.
8. That my grandson is the sweetest baby ever. He has the best disposition I have EVER seen in a child!
9. I am furious at my boss. She is “selling” an idea of mine as her own. Like she came up with it!
10. I am sick of two-faced people. I am not talking about kindness and civility. Those should be a standard. I am talking about someone who says you are one of their closest friends and then talks crap about you to everyone at work, including your boss!


Go play with Glamazon... she is so hawt!



Favorite Fridays



The Favorite Friday Question is.....



Who is your favorite band?



Right now, mine is Black Eye Peas

The Girl Creative Friday Follow


My Little Life



1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?



Now, I know there has but why can I not think? Maybe because it's 4 am? If I think of it, I will update later.



2. What temperature do you keep your house?



We keep it at 78. It's a good temp for us.



3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?



Only if it is B.A.D.



4. What's the worst job you ever had?



Anything on my feet. I have bad circulation and my feet end up swelling and feeling like lead weights.



5. What is your most sentimental possession?



Hmmm. I am not sure off the top of my head. I have a few. There is a divided plate (of no value) that my Grandpa and I use to (teasingly) fight over.

8 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I'm a teacher, and I'm ALWAYS on my feet! Ah, well, goes with the territory, I guess. Happy Friday!

Skyscraper Jigsaw

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

I love that the sentimental item you mention is something of no value! Here visiting from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative.

Shaunna said...

Hey Denise! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog last night and for your kind comments! Following you now! nice to meet you--shaunna :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Hey Denise! Thanks fro stopping by 504 Main...I am following you (Holly LL) and linking up.

Happy Friday!
Holly
504 Main

Jen said...

MINE was black eyed peas too! GREAT choice! Thanks for playing :)

Gay Vaughan said...

Hi Denise. I was just popping over because you stopped by and I found that I am already a follower! Glad you found me.
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

Come Visit my blog...You won an award! :)

http://www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com/2010/03/i-received-beautiful-blogger-award.html

Rockin Momma said...

Hello! Found you on Marketing Mondays! I'm your new follower!

www.rockindeals4you.com