1. My husband DRIVES me CRAZY. He tells me to deal with everything and everyone. Then he gets to criticize when he thinks I have done it wrong.
2. I have gained 10 pounds.
3. Knowing I have gained 10 pounds, I still have not exercised.
4. KNOWING I have gained 10 pounds, I still had St. Patrick’s day cupcakes and we went out to dinner and I had dessert (it was a buffet. I had more than one dessert. Ugh!)
5. I try to visit everyone's blogs on my blog list and on any follows but I am failing. I get through most of them and my computer inevitably blows up (and I am at work- Not good!)
6. Hubs is going to end up hurt if he does not quit watching tv all night and waking me up and then he is hard to wake in the morning because he is so tired.
7. I hate that my company changed the health insurance. Now I NEVER go to the doctor. They will have to wheel me into a hospital before I will see a doctor.
8. That my grandson is the sweetest baby ever. He has the best disposition I have EVER seen in a child!
9. I am furious at my boss. She is “selling” an idea of mine as her own. Like she came up with it!
10. I am sick of two-faced people. I am not talking about kindness and civility. Those should be a standard. I am talking about someone who says you are one of their closest friends and then talks crap about you to everyone at work, including your boss!