Thursday, October 7, 2010

Etsy




I recently opened an Etsy shop and I felt I needed a more professional look. I started out with the standard Etsy banners they provide, but I just wasn’t happy with it. It wasn’t personal. It didn’t reflect me or my products. I tried to Google Etsy banner creators and came up empty handed. While scanning through Etsy one day, I came across an Etsy shop for Winchester’s shop called Dominus Illuminatio Mea. Winchester creates all sorts of banners, etc. I convo’d Winchester about a banner for my Etsy. This was not easy for me, to say the least. I hate contacting about these things because I am so picky. Annoyingly so. Annyway, Winchester took it on.
Mind you, when I have buttons, headers, and the like created, I go back and forth with the creator because of my pickiness. I didn’t have to do this with Winchester. After advising my Etsy name, text and images, Winchester came back with a winner! After ONE attempt! Stop by My Extreme Boutique and see the new banner and avatar created by Winchester. Let me know what you think.



Also, stop by my post on today's Etsy recommendations. Time to start holiday shopping!

3 comments:

chris said...

Beautiful and yummmmmy!

Sophie said...

Awesome, I just wrote a post on another site about my plan to support small businesses and etsy sellers this Christmas.

Jaime said...

Love it, I need to update mine
Jaime