Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let's Make It: {SUMMER RESTYLE}




“As I mentioned yesterday, over the years, my personal style has changed. And so to has the look of our home. Throughout all the changes, I've managed to merge old thrifted pieces with a few new ones. Accessories and textiles in textures and prints has also been key to the (many) updates.  I think because I like and use similar lines in my finds, but various scale and proportions, I'm able to mix & remix my pieces for fresh looks. Here are the details of the downstairs living space and some of the dining area restyled for Summer...”




To see the full post, click below:





Please grab a featured button






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: