Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let's Make It: {DIY Upholstered Headboard}



 {DIY Upholstered Headboard}

"I recall when I first started blogging, I would finish a project, grab my camera, and whip out a blog post in minutes. It saddens me that I no longer have the chutzpah to git r done. Mama’s tired. But alas, for the first time in my adult life, I have a headboard. And it was handcrafted by my husband.   Plus, it saved us about 1500 beans. I started looking at the Serena and Lily Pondicherry headboard.  It served as my muse.  I showed it to my husband one day who basically proceeded to “build it in his head” over the course of several months.  And in one day flat, he built the entire thing."


To see the full post, click below:





Please grab a featured button






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.


No comments: