Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabulous Friday Follows & My New Frugal Friday Follow!


Extreme Personal Measures
We are starting a new “follow” this week! This is called Frugal Friday and it is all things frugal. This can be frugal DIY, home d├ęcor, crafts, tips, even frugal recipes. Anything YOU consider to be frugal. Welcome to the first Frugal Friday celebration hosted by Extreme Personal Measures! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.


Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.
* Follow the Frugal Friday hostess listed in the first slot.
* Follow as many blogs as you like
* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Frugal Friday
* Follow back when you get a new follower through Frugal Friday


The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

As a hostess, I realize the time required to participate in Frugal Friday. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog, including myself. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace.
MckLinky Blog Hop

Five Question Friday!



1. What's your guilty pleasure?




Hmmm…. I am not sure. I am sure it is a food. But which food? I love all food. Ok, I got it. Imo’s Pizza in St. Louis Missouri and surrounding suburbs. You all can have your New York, Chicago Style, Etc pizzas. Gimme a WHOLE 16” Imo’s Pizza to MYSELF! Yes, to myself! I now live in Florida, so I only get it, if I am lucky, maybe once a year. When I do go, I try to have it once a day! LOL!



Photobucket



2. What is your favorite TV series?



I like many, but I *think* my favorite is Criminal Minds.



3. Can you speak any foreign languages?



No. I cannot grasp it. I need to learn Spanish. After all, I live in Florida.



4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?



Omg. There is no way I can count them. I have a shoe issue. In fact, co-workers call me THE SHOE WH**E (good naturedly).



5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?



Peanut, but I would prefer a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.



My Little Life



The Trendy Treehouse



Friday Follow






Post a Comment