Friday, March 5, 2010

Fabulous Friday Follows & My New Frugal Friday Follow!


Extreme Personal Measures
We are starting a new “follow” this week! This is called Frugal Friday and it is all things frugal. This can be frugal DIY, home décor, crafts, tips, even frugal recipes. Anything YOU consider to be frugal. Welcome to the first Frugal Friday celebration hosted by Extreme Personal Measures! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.


Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.
* Follow the Frugal Friday hostess listed in the first slot.
* Follow as many blogs as you like
* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Frugal Friday
* Follow back when you get a new follower through Frugal Friday


The list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

As a hostess, I realize the time required to participate in Frugal Friday. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog, including myself. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace.
MckLinky Blog Hop

Five Question Friday!



1. What's your guilty pleasure?




Hmmm…. I am not sure. I am sure it is a food. But which food? I love all food. Ok, I got it. Imo’s Pizza in St. Louis Missouri and surrounding suburbs. You all can have your New York, Chicago Style, Etc pizzas. Gimme a WHOLE 16” Imo’s Pizza to MYSELF! Yes, to myself! I now live in Florida, so I only get it, if I am lucky, maybe once a year. When I do go, I try to have it once a day! LOL!



Photobucket



2. What is your favorite TV series?



I like many, but I *think* my favorite is Criminal Minds.



3. Can you speak any foreign languages?



No. I cannot grasp it. I need to learn Spanish. After all, I live in Florida.



4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?



Omg. There is no way I can count them. I have a shoe issue. In fact, co-workers call me THE SHOE WH**E (good naturedly).



5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?



Peanut, but I would prefer a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.



My Little Life



The Trendy Treehouse



Friday Follow






21 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Feel better! :)

x said...

I can't participate because I do not have any frugal ideas, but just wanted to stop by and say hi!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Ooh I will definitely be checking back, I need new ways to be frugal!

Unknown said...

Hey, cute layout. Those blog following things seem to be a really big hurt. I might just have to join one. (-:

~Kathryn

Sarah said...

I would love to join the linky, but am not sure how:) A bit new to blog haven. Delighted to meet you, I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you.

Splashing,
Sara

Angie said...

Here from Friday Follow! Would love for you to come visit me! I am now following you:)
http://www.savingucents.com

Stephanie M. Page said...

So fun! I will be linking up!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Following you from Friday Follow, hope you can come by later. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hey there, stopping over from Friday Follow & am doing just what the name suggests! &I've never checked out Criminal Minds but you're like the 8th person this week to say how good it is so I may just have to check it out :)

Unknown said...

been following for a couple of weeks, just returning your visit!:) happy FF

The Drama Mama said...

Stopping by again from Friday Follow and a new follower. I will be following your frugal blog hop too since I could learn how to live a little more frugally, as well. Happy Weekend!
My anything blog:
http://therealpoopsie.blogspot.com
My cooking blog:
http://kitchensmack.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi stopping by from Friday Follow and I am your newest follower! Hope you come back and do the same. I really like the layout of your blog. Have a great weekend.

Jen said...

Thanks for the linky. Have a great weekend!

Jen
reviewretreat.com

Deneen said...

Thanks for the follow. I am following you too.

The Old White Barn said...

Thanks for stopping in - I might try the frugal linky next time. Thanks for sharing it!
Susan

Laura Ann said...

I am following back from FF, hope you have a great weekend.

Laura Ann

Cher said...

A day late, but now following you! Happy Follow Friday!

If you get a chance make sure you check out all 17 of my giveaways! www.mamasmoneysavers.com

bizzimommiofboyz said...

Hello from a late friday follower!

Following from:
bizzimommi.blogspopt.com

Hope you'll come by!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thank-you for the Friday Follow.
Have a great weekend.

~SHANNON~ said...

I'm your newest follower, I found you through Friday follow! Only it's Sunday now! Do I still count?

I love your blog!

I hope you will come check my blog out as well!

Have a great weekend!
Shannon

Lisa B. said...

Here from Friday Follow. I am now following your wonderful blog! I tried to grab your Friday button but it wont let us copy and paste the code. Hope you will stop by my blog!