Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laundry Rooms




Laundry Rooms



My laundry room is very utilitarian.



I walk in, WASH. EXIT. DRY. EXIT. I want to spend no more time than I have to.



I look at many of your laundry rooms and I want to move in. To the laundry room! I need a new one.



If you too have an ugly laundry room, you may want to check out the the laundry room over at
The House of Smiths.
It is a stunning laundry room. There isn’t a thing that I didn’t L.O.V.E. about it!



Photobucket



What I loved the most is
the ironing board holder.
This was just so creative!



Photobucket


Over at
320 Sycamore,
there is a tutorial on how to “reface” your laundry room cabinets. This is a great idea for those of us with laminate or melamine cabinets that want an update.



Photobucket



Can you believe this awesome transformation was done with WALLPAPER? Truly inspired!


Post a Comment