Wednesday, March 10, 2010

St. Patrick's Day




St. Patrick's Day Crafts



I am not too big on doing holiday crafts when it isn't Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas, however, I really love when they are easy and cute! These are on my to-do list!



These cupcake toppers from
Attempting Creative
are cute and can be used for your child's school treat/party or even take to work, which I will be doing!



Photobucket



I have never heard of St. Patrick's Day Fortune Cookies, but the girls over at
Sister's Stuff
have a great idea for fortune cookies to give as treats. They purchased fortune cookies and dipped in melted white chocolate and then rolled in sprinkles (glittery sugar would be cute). Again, these are not just great for the kids, but for co-workers as well!



Photobucket



Again, I am not normally a holiday decorator unless it is what I call one of THE BIG THREE. However, over at
Blue Cricket Design,
there is a front door decoration worth looking at and making one of your own.



Can you believe she only spent $4 for this fabulous door decor?



Photobucket


8 comments:

Hannah Gold said...

I love the fortune cookie idea! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Bultema said...

Too cute!! I love all of the great St. Patrick's Day ideas. Perfect for today ~ I just posted some fun St. Patrick's Day recipes and party ideas too!
Thanks so much for sharing!!
Cindy :)
*She Sparkles*

Anonymous said...

Whew...I adore that door decor. Of course mine would end up costing like 30 bucks and not look that cool. I think I might opt for trying the cupcake toppers instead :)

Barbara Jean said...

Hi Denise.
Thanks for coming by, and signing up to follow.

I'll be back later to look around.
Off to open the store now.

blessings

barbara jean

Room to Inspire said...

Thanks for sharing all of these great ideas - I love the door decor!

Chelsea

Jessa said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing the links, and all the great ideas. And thanks for linking to my St. Patrick's Day party! I am honored :)

Debbiedoos said...

I love the door decor, it is awesome!~ I am your newest follower, and what a great blog you have indeed! I am finding some good ones today, and certainly have to refresh my list! Hope to see you over at mine:) Have a great weekend.

Kimberly said...

Thanks for sharing the toppers! I can't wait to see how you used them if you share it. And thanks for all the great inspiration! Sorry I'm just now getting around to saying hi.