Monday, August 30, 2010

Monogram Picture Frame Project




Monogram Picture Frame Project



Photobucket!


This weekend I worked on several projects (I hope to show all this week). This picture frame project was a thrifty one. I spent less than $4!




First, I found this picture frame, complete with mat, a couple weeks ago at Goodwill for 2.49. It was in excellent condition and it had good detail. Wasn't sure what I was going to do with it at the time but I sure wasn't going to pass it up!




Last weekend I found wooden letters at the Dollar Tree. This was intended to be an M. If you look at the back you would see the holes to hang it.I needed a W so I just flipped it over. When I saw this the light clicked and I knew what I was doing and picked up scrapbook paper.




I simply took the frame pieces apart, cut the scrapbook paper, taped it to the back of the mat, assembled the frame without the glass, and then centered the W on the scrapbook paper and hot glued it in place.




What do you think?


Photobucket!


The Trendy Treehouse
Marketing Mondays Blog Hop at Trendy Treehouse




How it works....




Go to Trendy Treehouse every Monday and link up your blog, website, Etsy Shop




Grab the Marketing Monday Button and Share on your Blog ~ Share with everyone that this is a FREE way to advertise their sites Grab the Blog Hop Code and share on your blog as well Link Up Your.....




Blogs, Websites, Photography Sites, Etsy Stores, Giveaways & More! In return.... would you also please follow us here at Trendy Treehouse, onFacebook,Twitter & Network Blogs! Thanks so much!



Don't forget to add your photos to their FLICKR group

The Girl Creative
Post a Comment