I was given the opportunity to try some of the Eco-friendly Peter Rabbit Organic's amazing products and they are wonderful. Evan gets dry, flaky patches that only certain lotions help it subside. These products not only worked great, but I had also done a little research and found:
From “The World of Beatrix Potter” comes Naturally Better, a line of products that are better for people and planet.What’s so special about the new Peter Rabbit products? They are all made to be more eco-friendly than the average product you find on store shelves.
- Follow me on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway (3 tweets per day) (5 entries per tweet) "enter to win Peter Rabbit Organic products from @extreme_measures -http://bit.ly/a9kCNz "
- Blog this giveaway (10 entries) (and link back to my site)
- Comment on the Molly's Money Saving Digest post & check put their site here.(5 entries)
- Subscribe to Molly's Money Saving Digest using the coupon code (10 entries)
- Grab my button & place on your blog (5 entries) (Also, this must be my new button that is currently on my blog)
- Place my blog within your blog roll (4 entries)
- Follow my other blog, Sensible Shoppers (5 entries)
- Place the Sensible Shopper button on your blog (10 entries)
- Blog about the new Sensible Shopper blog (10 entries)
- Follow Beatrix Potter on twitter: http://twitter.com/BeatrixPotter
- Join my community at Blog Frog Community
- Subscribe to my reader feed
- Stumble this post (see button at very bottom of each post under the signature,etc)
- Digg this post
My review is an honest opinion based on my own experience , and is not reviewed or edited by Penguin Young Readers Group.
This giveaway is listed at All Things Bloggy.