Friday, January 28, 2011

It's My Blogiversary --Yeah








You say it's my blogiversary
It's my blogiversary too--yeah
They say it's my blogiversary
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's my blogiversary
Happy blogiversary to you.

Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party
Yes we're going to a party party.

I would like you to dance-- blogiversary
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance- blogiversary
I would like you to dance-- blogiversary
Dance



oh yeah.
 it it’s our Blogiversary!
WE ARE ONE YEAR STRONG!!!


 A year ago TODAY, I started this blog as a release, as many of us do.  

I was happy, yet surprised each time a follower added on. And to think, now I have over 2000!


WOWZA.


So, I want to send out a heartfelt THANK YOU to all my followers. Whether you are a Google follower, email follower, RSS feed follower, you are ALL SPECIAL to me.


 I also want to send another heartfelt THANK YOU to the DIY bloggers out there.
You are the special ones who inspire me and all of us everyday!


4 comments:

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

Happy 1st blogiversary! Mine was yesterday!

Sarah

Teresa Choplin @ tchoplin2009(at)gmail(dot)com said...

Happy 1st!!! Following you from the blog hop!
Love the information, you have here!
Please come check my blog out at http://www.nontypicalmom.com/

Tchoplin2009@gmail.com
Have a great day!

Katherine said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness and a fabulous weekend. Hugs, Katherine

Tamara B. said...

Happy Blogiversary and love your blog!