Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Make It: {tiled shell wall art}


Since my guest bath is done in a
beachy
look, I immediately took a liking to
Caroline’s
tiled shell wall art.




“I made my inaugural visit to Habitat ReStore a few months ago in Bakersfield, CA (when living there for six weeks).

Amongst shelves stacked with boxed tiles, I came across 4x4 inch white tiles with square inset slots. My immediate thought: they would make perfect picture frames for black and white shots, hung by wisps of ribbon. I bought a handful at 10 cents a piece and stashed them for later use.

Eventually I discovered Stillwater Story's beautiful Williams Sonoma knockoff Shell Art, I knew my slotted tiles would make perfect seashell frames.”


To see the full post, click below:




{tiled shell wall art}



Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.






No comments: