Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Make It:{Anthro Knockoffs}


I love Anthro knockoff’s!
Check out the latest by
Caroline
over at
c.w. frosting




“I had the great "fortune" of being assigned to work at a hospital there, so it will be my home for the next six weeks. Since I will be living in a hotel, I wanted to make some decorative accents that were inexpensive, functional, and disposable.

I was inspired by Anthropologie's Savannah Story Ornament, a DIY version by Emily @ On the V Side, and another DIY version using repurposed Coffeemate byjaderbomb. I chose to repurpose drink mix packaging into little cache pots for bathroom storage.”


To see the full post, click below:




{Anthro Knockoffs}



Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.




No comments: