Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beautiful Bloggers


For this Wednesday post I wanted to feature some fabulous bloggers and their tutorials.




Anyone that has been following my blog knows how in love I am with glass crafts. I showed you my server/cake stands here.


Photobucket



Well, How Does She has a FABULOUS new one that I MUST do this weekend! This is one cute cupcake stand!


Photobucket



You will need:
1 Large (serving plate)
1 Medium (dinner plate)
1 Small (dessert plate)
3 Sunday/Parfait Cups
Flip One Sundae cup over and place the largest plate on top.
Easy! I know the Sundae/Parfait cups are available at Dollar Tree, so this can be made inexpensively.





Another great tutorial at How Does She is this amazing Floating Frame Tutorial.



Photobucket



This Family Floating Frame is beautiful to display, unique, and easy to make! I have one I bought and it isn't as cute as this! I will be taking mine apart and re-doing.




Step over to How Does She and see all the great tutorials.





One of my favorite bloggers is Kathy at Creative Home Expressions.
If you are not familiar with her and her site, it is a must see!

Creative Home Expressions.


One of my favorite posts at this site is a Blog Project binder.
How great is this? There are so many projects I want to save.




Photobucket



Saving too many favorites and too many files is harmful to your computer. This is a must for my house.


Kathy also made an ottoman IN AN AFTERNOON!



Photobucket



How awesome is this? She was SNOWED IN and created a MASTERPIECE! I could go on all day! Go check her site out and aee for yourself!!


Many of these projects can be fit in to an afternoon or a weekend. Go make something today.

15 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Thanks so much for sharing all these luscious links! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

Old Master

Latsyrc728 said...

Awesome! I am now following you back from Friday Follow. : )

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for sharing! I am headed over to their blogs NOW!!!

You can see my Estate Sale Redo here...
http://bethouaknight.blogspot.com/2010/02/mantel-change.html

JennyMac said...

Love the cupcake stand idea. So cute.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love that cupcake stand! Very cute. Thanks for linking this up to Whatever Goes Wednesday at somedaycrafs.blogspot.com

sweetjeanette said...

Stopping by from SITS - love the blog binder idea!!! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Always love to meet new bloggers. These crafts are crazy cool!!

Julie said...

Love the blog binder I am going to that blog for sure! Thanks for stooping by and commenting:)

x said...

Gorgeous - I LOVE the ottoman.

Unknown said...

Hi Denise, Thanks for checking out my website! I love the cupcake stand! How easy and yet it looks so elegant...thanks for the pointer.
Betsy at www.zen-mama.com

cheekymama said...

Mmm cupcakes. I'm always seduced by those and the stand is just so pretty. Cool links, Denise!

Posting as cheekymama, blogging at http://babesabouttown.com :-)

Helen McGinn said...

I'm loving your craft links...and your blog! Beautiful decor, lass. xx

Holly Lefevre said...

Great ideas...I need to start a blogger idea book...right now it is 3 notebooks and folder worth of stuff in no particular order.

Lori said...

What wonderful ideas..

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please join me again next week for another great party.
Lori

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Good grief, Denise! I am so sorry, but I just came across this. Thank you so much for featuring me in your post! I really appreciate your kind words on my projects and blog. : )