Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tutorial & Thrifty Treasure's Linky Party



Today starts a new link party: Tutorial & Thrifty Treasures Tuesdays. I combined the two because there will not always be Thrifty Treasures to post. After all, we have to get out there and find them, don’t we!



I wanted to get this week’s party started by posting some great tutorials I have found sifting through the many wonderful blogs we have. There are many more that I L.O.V.E. but these are some really wonderful ones that I wanted to pass along in case you haven’t seen them.



The first is where all this “obsession” started. I came across
Traci’s blog, Beneath My Heart.
She has so many ideas!



I spent most of a 3 day weekend on here site and her blog friends. I could not get enough. I had first seen her
tile tutorial ,
and that was what “hooked” me.



Photobucket



Then, I just loved everything else and, thus began this wonderful love of finding things to “fix-up” or just to create something new.



A favorite of mine is
Kathy at Creative Home Expressions.
Kathy is very talented and friendly. I contacted her with a question for a project I need help on and she immediately responded with help! I love her recent post on how to renew a tired
armoire.



Photobucket



But also worth mentioning is her version of a
Tracy Porter candle.



Photobucket



There are many more wonderful bloggers that have wonderful tutorials! I personally have many that I have saved to favorites and many more to sift through.



Ok, let’s get this party started!


MckLinky Blog Hop





Photobucket


Top 2 Tuesday...things you cant live without
(Family would be 1 & 2.)
1. Computer- I live and breath my computer :)
2. Cell Phone- Another electronic that I cannot live without.(Keeps me in touch with my family)

10 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Simply awesome...thanks for the links!

The Undomestic Mom said...

I'd be lost without my blackberry and computer!

Beth McC. said...

Great PIcks! I am in love with your blog, its so cute!!! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

A Blissful Nest said...

Hey Denise! Okay Cricut is wonderful- I know what you mean on work, family, and no time for yourself. Lock yourself in a room with it for 20 minutes and you will be in heaven!!

Ps-just joined your site. Love it!

Sammy said...

Love your post-it! My thoughts exactly! :)


Following you now :)

Lee-Ann said...

I couldn't live without my computer either, it is one of my children. :) Thanks for stopping by today.

Shell said...

Computer and phone = must haves!

Stefany said...

I agree completely. Without my blackberry and computer I would be lost!

Christy said...

Lemme guess...your in Florida and its cold? b/c I'll come visit you and tell you how nice the weather is, lol. one of these days I'm gonna come up with some awesome project and link it up and everyone is going to be blown away with my awesomness ... one of these days ...

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

You are too good to me, Denise! : ) Thank you {again} for mentioning me. I'm so glad you find posts you like on my blog. I'll have to add your linky party to the ones I try to link up with each week. It's always fun to see what others come up with! I just wish there were more hours in the day.