Monday, April 12, 2010

Caitlin Creer



I am awed by fabulous interior designers. They create showpieces worthy of being called works of art. They inspire me to attempt to attain some of what they have created. One such artist is Caitlin Creer.

I have been a fan of Caitlin Creer's Interior Design work for sometime now and I am always thrilled when her website has been updated. She includes a few projects from her portfolio, as well as designers that inspire her.


Photobucket
 {I love the refreshing mix of fabrics and patterns and the way that Caitlin chose to display the art in this room.}


Photobucket 
{So simple yet makes a statement}

Photobucket
{Again, refreshing choice of colors. Love the "floral" pillow. I may have to try to make that.}




Photobucket 


Upcoming CSN Stores Giveaway!
Have you heard of CSN Stores? They have over 200 stores. Amazing stores and products, like counter stools at All Bar Stools, which feature very cool chairs. Like this one:

Photobucket
  
And at fabulous prices!
 I'm not going to tell you exactly what the item is yet. You will have to stop back in to see when the giveaway starts. So keep an eye out forthe giveaway! You're gonna love it!

4 comments:

Camie said...

Nice pictures! I especially like the first one and the picture jar...Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy UBP!

Blessings,

Camie

Smart Money Mom said...

Hi! So pretty...wish I had that talent! Stopping by from UBP! Thanks for stopping by mine too!

http://smartmoneymomorg.blogspot.com/

Jadehollow said...

Dropping in from UBP .. Great Blog .. I will return for sure :) Happy Partying!

~Debbie aka Jadehollow

http://jadehollow.blogspot.com/

The Bama Gardener said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love these pictures! I love checking out designers for inspiration.