Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Baby Bond Nursing Sash

BabyBondlogo

The Baby Bond Nursing Sash is one of the best baby items I received.  While I am breastfeeding, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it.  I work full time and I am very active. One of the factors for whether or not I would breastfeed seemed to be my modest/conservative character. I was quite concerned about having to nurse in public places.  


The Baby Bond nursing sash has made it possible for me to breastfeed because the sash goes around me with two fabric pieces in the front, one to each side of your breast and my baby can latch on in between while the fabric hides you.  II love it because I can see what's going on 


The Baby Bond comes in 3 styles: original, flex and couture.  The original and flex appear to be a similar style, with a closed fabric sash that can be used for nursing from the top of your shirt.  They both also come with a built in terry velour burp cloth.   


I love my Baby Bond nursing sash and make sure to always have it in my diaper bag and ready to use.  I think it will be one of the best products for someone who wants to keep their modesty and be able to nurse discreetly without having to cover their baby under a nursing cover.


babybond-nursing-accessory



  • The fabric is incredibly soft and is 100% cotton.
  • It's machine washable!
  • The BabyBond is light enough that you can use it in warm weather and not overheat yourself or the baby.
  • It's very easy to use...just slip it on, separate the folds and you're ready to go.
  • The BabyBond covers your breast both above and below while your shirt keeps your back and stomach covered.
  • The BabyBond Flex comes with a detachable burp cloth, and the BabyBond Original has a built in burp cloth.
  • It also comes with its own storage pouch.
  • The BabyBond comes in three different styles and several colors to suit your  needs.

No comments: