Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For a Good Night's Sleep-Dream Essentials

Dream Essentials Home



Getting a good night's sleep is extremely important to me. Not only do I need to be refreshed for my full time job, I also need to be aware of what's going on when I am with my Little Man. It's not easy. Luckily for me Little Man has always been a good sleeper. However, my husband is a whole different story. He likes to fall asleep to the tv. I require no lights and sound. My remedy? I always sleep with a mask.


Dream Essentials sent me two of their eye masks to test and review. I was sent the The Travel Sleep Mask and The Solace Gel Soothing Eye Mask.  I immediately tested The Travel Sleep Mask the first night.

Escape Sleep Mask ~ Fleece Collection
Escape™
Travel Sleep Mask with Carry Pouch

Sleep deeply, wherever you are 
Contoured and sleek, the Escape™ Travel Sleep Mask features has
interior eye chambers to ensure absolutely no pressure on the
eyes while maintaining 100% light blockage. Simply fold the
mask away into its compact carry pouch and you've got the ideal
eye mask for flight.






  Although they advertise this as a travel mask, a mask is a mask, right? Well, let me tell you, all masks are NOT created equal! I absolutely love this mask and, now cannot live without it! If something happens to it, I will have to buy more! It contours around my eyes and adjusts in the back, because, after all, not all heads are the same size. Also very important to me is that it doesn't leave marks on my face. I do not want to go into work with marks from my eye mask.  It is truly THE BEST mask I have ever owned and worn. 
Solace Gel Soothing Eye Mask

Solace Gel™
Soothing Eye Mask 

Cool your tired eyes, soothe sinuses

You simply must experience the soothing sensation of just how good it feels to cool and relax your hardworking eyes.
Pamper yourself to look and feel your best. Apply
a cold gel eye mask to soothe sinuses, head colds,
sunburns and tired puffy eyes - go on you deserve it!




They also sent me the Solace Gel Soothing Eye Mask. This can be used whenever you want a soothing break and want to lie with this on your eyes. It will help reduce eye puffiness. I use mine when I have a migraine. I have found that ice packs help when I have a migraine and this mask, just around the eyes, seems to help tremendously! 

SleepMate Sound Conditioner
Dream Essentials has a lot of other great items that will help you and your family. Their Sleep Mate Sound Conditioner is perfect for anyone, as it creates the soothing sound of
rushing air to help control unwanted, distracting noise so you can 

sleep and rest better.
  
Regular Comfort-U Total Body Support Pillow Comfort U ~ Resting on Back


Their Comfort U Body Pillow looks amazingly comfortable, molding itself to the shape 
of your body to cradle you in complete comfort from head to toe.This extraordinary pillow surrounds you in a cocoon of support, relieving pressure to many areas of the body, which drastically reduces your need to toss and turn. You get uninterrupted, restful sleep. Stop by and check out Dream Essentials today and they will help you  to get a decent nights sleep.










No comments: