Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Welcome To What's Cookin' Wednesday!



It's Hereeeeeeeee.......
What's Cookin' Wednesday!

Hello dear readers! 
We've started  our “What's Cookin' Wednesday” linky, where you can show off your creative side and feature your cooking talents! Link up your {specific} blog post that shows off something you made in the kitchen. You’ll get new readers, and I might be  featuring you!

There are no ‘rules” except that it need be a recipe. No giveaways and no shops.) It would be great if you post about this linky party and/or add our buttons. Extra sweet is if you also  tweet it out so people find the party.  


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Extreme Personal Measures







Please support your fellow bloggers…
If you see a post that catches your eye, please take a sec and comment on those posts.
This allows you to ‘meet’ new people, possibly learn a new trick or two, and benefit your friends with your inspiring comments! They keep us going!








8 comments:

laxsupermom said...

Thanks for hosting this recipe swap. I can't wait to see what everyone else is bringing.

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for inviting me and hosting. I can't wait to see what everyone has cooed up!

Carlee,
ladybirdln.com

Naturally Me Creations said...

Tnx for hosting, and for the invite! :) I've added your party to my party list.

I can't wait to see what other yummy sweet treats will be linked up here! :)

Carol said...

Thanks for the invite and the hosting, lots of great recipes to check out now!

Are You A Mom said...

Hello,
What a great hop! I am your newest follower...please stop by and say hi! Areyouamom.com
Thanks,
Maureen

Mel Creates Often said...

I didn't link up, but I just wanted to say these recipes look great! Hopefully, I can participate later. I'm your newest follower from Handmade Wednesday.

Mari said...

Thanks for the heads up. You know I love Recipes!
Hope to see you Friday at our Food Fight.

Kathleen said...

Lots of interesting things here. Thanks for hosting!