Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Minutes For Mom’s 2011 Ultimate Blog Party




Ultimate Blog Party 2011
Welcome to all visiting from 5 Minutes For Mom’s 2011 Ultimate Blog Party, I am so excited to have you here!
I am participating in the Ultimate Blog Party again this year! I have had so much fun the last several years at the Ultimate Blog Party that I could not wait to do it again!  Not sure what the Ultimate Blog Party is?  You can find out all about it here.
Welcome, my name is Denise and I have been blogging here at EPM going on my second year  now.
I started EPM as way for me to keep track of my favorite things from DIY,decor,crafts,etc.   But it has become so much more since then.
This has become a  place for me to meet others.  I have 'met' so many other great bloggers through this  little blog of mine.
If you look around a bit you’ll see that I blog about all kinds of things.  You’ll always find great DIY projects, and scattered you'll find my more personal posts about my family, favorite things, you name it!

You can find EPM on Facebook where I also share a lot.
And I’m also HEAVILY on Twitter too! If you have a Twitter I’d love to meet you there.  You can find me on Twitter here. I often post things on Twitter you won't see on my blog.


15 comments:

A. Drewes said...

Stopping by from the party! Would you like to do a blog roll link exchange? If so, add me to your blog roll & then leave a comment on (any) post on my blog along with your link & i'll add yours in ASAP as well! :)

Anonymous said...

thank you for stopping by Bear Haven Mama's Tales. I am also following back through facebook!

Janet said...

Thanks for stopping by Frugal & Focused from UBP'11! I'm a GFC follower. Love your blog and linked up a recipe today.

Social Media Junkie said...

Stopping by from UBP. Hope your having a great week and thanks for stopping by Survey Junkie :)

Susie B. Homemaker said...

Hi, thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm having a great time blog hopping with the UBP11. I'm your newest follower. :)

Unknown said...

UBP'11 blog hopping. I absolutely LOVE the pink fabric headboard. Gorgeous colour. The collapsible growth chart is such a great idea.

http://apphipmom.com

Theresa said...

Great recipes on your blog. Have bookmarked some for later.

Stopping by from UBP. Please come by and check out my blog about mothering and all things green living.

http://www.theresagrisanti.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. I am now following you on RSS and on Twitter (@canyongirl789).

Mindy said...

Ooh I love the Puerto Rican Pork recipe! I was just there on vacation and this can bring me back. :) Thanks for stopping by from UBP and glad we can meet!

Roller Coaster said...

I'm a new follower from the Ultimate Blog Party. It's nice to meet you. Hope you can stop by and say hi. :)

Wife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party-2011.html

Brandi said...

Thank you for stopping by and visiting me at Flip Flop Mama! Im now following you as well. It's great to "meet" you!

Mimi N said...

Wanted to drop in and say hi from the #ubp11. I think next year I'll have to link up some of my posts so people get to know me better from my regular posts.

~Mimi #115
http://wovenbywords.blogspot.com/2011/03/2011-ultimate-blog-party.html

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party! Hope you have a great week!

http://www.thecouponchallenge.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I'm stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
I'm going to check out your site.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/welcome-friends.html

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Thanks for coming by Cookies & Clogs from UBP! I'm following you back!