Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Make It: {Apples Malloy}






“A few months back I was at a pot luck beach party.  There was a vast array of food to choose from.  One that I had never seen before had sliced Granny Smith apples and some sort of cream cheese and chocolate chip concoction to dip the apples in. 

I took a tentative bite.  I was sold.  For the next 20 minutes or so, I strapped on a feedbag and hoovered up probably half the platter.  (I had had a glass of wine or two and I may or may not have had the munchies.  Don’t you judge me.)  The sweet gal who made it came over to replenish the sliced apples and she was kind enough to tell me what went into making this deliciousness.

She told me it did not have a name, so I have taken the liberty of naming it after her: Apples Malloy.”


To see the full post, click below:








Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



1 comment:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for the feature! :)