Sunday, June 19, 2011

Let's Make It: {Bourbon Chicken}





{Bourbon Chicken}


DH told me this is one of his top 5 favorite meals I've made. Pretty impressive, right? Especially since you're looking at this puny little picture. I got the recipe of my E-Mealz Publix for 2 menu and honestly didn't expect it to be that great since it was just a bunch of staple pantry items so once I realized how awesome it was and that we should document it for the blog.....well, as you can see there weren't many leftovers. 

It was a little bit spicy, but you could definitely put in less of the red pepper flakes. DH said it tasted like something you'd get at P.F. Chang's. My, oh my what a compliment, right?! I hope you guys love this recipe as much as we did!”



To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: