Friday, June 10, 2011

Let's Make It: {Can Coasters}







“Well, Summer is in full swing here now.  Kids are home all day and we are enjoying the more relaxed schedules.  I am heading out tomorrow to attend the annual MDA Summer Camp I have been involved with for several years.  I shared a little bit of my experience with the camp last year here.  I have been a volunteer camp counselor (group leader) over a group of kids with Muscular Dystrophy and their volunteer helpers.  We basically are there to get them where they need to be and doing what they should be doing while having fun the entire week.  I LOVE it!  So I am busy getting my family ready for Grandma to come and spend the week with them and watch them while I am at camp!  I am hoping to pop in occasionally and share some pictures with you from the camp.
But today I have a new little project for those of you who drink your beverages out of a can or know someone who does.  These will also be a great gift idea for Father’s Day…Soda Can (Beer Can) Coasters.”


  To see the full post, click below:



Please grab a featured button






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: