Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let's Make It: {DANIELLE TSI’S EGG SALAD}




 {DANIELLE TSI’S EGG SALAD}

“I really enjoy spending time going through all the finalists in the Saveur food blogs each year because I learn about new blogs and see many new perspectives on food.  Danielle Tsi’s beautiful and well-written blog, Beyond the Plate, was nominated in two categories this year.  It was nominated in Best Original Baking and Desserts Recipe for Bomboloni with Meyer Lemon Curd and for best food photography.  We are lucky to have Danielle’s recipe for Open-Faced Egg Salad Sandwiches on the In the Kitchen With column this week.   I haven’t had a good egg-salad sandwich in a while, and I’m taking this chance to add the recipe to my arsenal of quick and easy meals I can prepare when I don’t want to turn on the oven or dirty lots of dishes.  Do you have a variation on egg salad?  “

To see the full post, click below:





Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.

No comments: