Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Make It: {Double Chocolate Cookie}



 {Double Chocolate Cookie}

“The other night, I had a 'I need chocolate right now, or I'm going to go crazy!' moment. I decided I needed a chocolate cookie. Not just any chocolate cookie... I wanted a dark chocolate cookie with chocolate chips... My hubby, being the nice man that he is, stopped at the store on his way home and picked up a bag of MINI chocolate chips! {Those are my favorite! He knows me so well!} 

I opened my recipe book looking for something to satisfy my craving. . . There were a ton of options, but none quite right... “



 To see the full post, click below:





Please grab a featured button






Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.



No comments: