Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Make It: {How to Decorate Series}




“If you are just joining our How to Decorate {for the DIY’er} Series, welcome!  Miss a post? You can find all the entries for our series listed conveniently on one page here. Welcome back class!  We’re on Day 10 of our How to Decorate Series and today we’re going to hear from an artist, designer, and fun momma, Ashley from The Handmade Home. I’m not going to give Ashley a lengthy intro today because I want to make sure you read every word of her post.  (I couldn’t have said it all better myself!)  Ashley has managed to encapsulate everything I wanted this series to convey in one brilliant post ..”


To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.






No comments: