Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Let's Make It: {Red Velvet Cupcakes in jars}


Can you believe I just recently
had my first taste of
Red Velvet Cake?
It was love at first
bite!



“I never showed you the pictures of the red velvet cupcakes I baked back in May! I baked them in, wait for it, jars. I made these for two bake sales that just happened to be on the same day, so I made a whole lot of them. I used the Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Pinch My Salt. I made two batches and filled 48 four-ounce jars. I think there might have been batter left over, maybe? It seems like it was so long ago, but I can tell you for certain that I filled four dozen jars.”




To see the full post, click below:




{Red Velvet Cupcakes in jars}



Please grab a featured button.





Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.


No comments: