Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let's Make It: {A Star-Spangled (Paint Chip) Banner}





“To celebrate the 4th of July this year, I made my own Star-Spangled Banner. If my mantle looks familiar, you've seen it before with the paint chip Easter egg garland, which was inspired by Modern Parents, Messy Kids
I'm writing up my own tutorial on this one, since I used a sewing machine instead of doing it by hand. I realized recently how much I dislike sewing by hand! If you've used a sewing machine, you should be able to do this project since it's just a basic straight stitch. If not, do it by hand and it will be just as cute!”





To see the full post, click below:







Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.






No comments: