Monday, June 27, 2011

Let's Make It:{Shutters Headboard Out of Old Closet Doors}



While I always

love
projects that are based on
repurpose and reused
items, what I

love
most about this one is that it is made from
shutters.
I just love shutters!


“This is the last installment before I reveal the completed guest bedroom. The shutters headboard. I first saw one of these when Kiki of Kiki Creates made one for Crafting with the Stars, then I saw another version by Michell of A Girl in the Air. I loved them both and knew I wanted one as well! Since then I’ve been keeping my eyes out for old shutters. A few months ago, I got lucky and found these bi-fold closet doors at my local thrift store. I was able to snag all four of them for $5.00 total!!! Woohoo!”







To see the full post, click below:


{Shutters Headboard Out of Old Closet Doors}




Please grab a featured button.




Two ways to keep up with the latest  features: "Like" our page on Facebook and follow us on TwitterCheck out our Deal Site:Sensible Shoppers and DIY blog: Extreme Measures.




No comments: