Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dictionary Art & A Photo With A Question

Photobucket










I don't know about you, but I have a habit of saving everything and trying to make something useful or pretty. Most of the time this works, although it does lead to what others would call a mess, but is my mess waiting to be reborn.








I have books saved for such things, awaiting my creativity. Although this project is not my design, I will be using mine to create something similar to the
Dictionary Art over at  Adventures In Renovating A Brooklyn Limestone. Stop over and see this and the other fabulous creations, as well as their, from the bottom up, makeover of their Brooklyn Limestone.



Photobucket
This photo is from the May 2010 Cooks Country magazine. What fun is this! I love photos like this. Can anyone tell me what it is?
Come back tomorrow to see the answer!
Post a Comment