Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dictionary Art & A Photo With A Question

Photobucket










I don't know about you, but I have a habit of saving everything and trying to make something useful or pretty. Most of the time this works, although it does lead to what others would call a mess, but is my mess waiting to be reborn.








I have books saved for such things, awaiting my creativity. Although this project is not my design, I will be using mine to create something similar to the
Dictionary Art over at  Adventures In Renovating A Brooklyn Limestone. Stop over and see this and the other fabulous creations, as well as their, from the bottom up, makeover of their Brooklyn Limestone.



Photobucket
This photo is from the May 2010 Cooks Country magazine. What fun is this! I love photos like this. Can anyone tell me what it is?
Come back tomorrow to see the answer!

11 comments:

iheartsunnydays said...

What a great idea! Thanks for the link - I have heaps of 'mess' waiting for my rare moments of creativity and your post has just inspired me!!

Kristi Bonney said...

Super cute! You have such great ideas. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

natalee said...

Great ideas..following from fff mbc..come visit me

jude8753 said...

At one point I tried being creative, but everything still looked like a mess when I was done. I have no clue what the bottom photo is. Thanks for adding me to BlogFrog.

AngelaCate said...

It looks like a dishwasher/cappuccino maker...just a guess! ;)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I know very little about the Blog Frog, but am eager to learn more...You have a great blog....

Nonna said...

Great ideas on your blog !!! I have a few started projects including an afghan and a tote bag made out of an old pair of jeans. If I have too many things started, it gets way too hard to catch up and finish them ! Thanks for following me on Blogfrog

I have no idea what that machine is but I'll guess an automatic hamburger cooker ??? LOL

Have a wonderful day !

Tracey said...

What fantastic ideas.. thanks for sharing

Tracey xx
http://theramblingsoftracey.blogspot.com/

Dove420 said...

Is it an old fashion microwave?

Anonymous said...

That dictionary art is such a fun idea! No idea on the photo though :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following me!

I love to "recycle" or give new life to old items. We once turned a small and old statue into a lamp!

I am following you now too!

http://deconstructed-life.blogspot.com