Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Old Book Wreath

Photobucket

Linsday, over at
Living with Lindsay has created the most wonderful
wreath! She discovered a similar
wreath at a city-wide garage sale. She wanted one, but like us, did not like the asking price, and just knew she could make her own. Her
wreath is made with minimal supplies and very little cost. But, it looks like a million bucks, doesn't it? Lindsay is kind enough to share the
tutorial for this fabulous
wreath!
Now don't you want to go make one? I do!

8 comments:

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

i keep seeing pictures of this amazing wreath and i am pretty sure it has to go on my "to make" list lol

Murdock's mama said...

I LOVE this wreath! Thanks so much for posting it.

I'm your newest follower!

Abby
www.murdocksmama.blogspot.com

Mama2Monkeys said...

im totally going to try this!!!!

www.thehappinessinheadstands.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is my first glimpse at this wreath and would half to say that it's next on my "to do" list for this week! Thanks for sharing:) Following from Blog Frog!!

Shannon said...

Love this! Can't wait to ATTEMPT it. Looking forward to reading more.

Melissa B. said...

Quite crafty, my dear. Thanks so much for sharing!

Donetta said...

Hello, thanks for the invitation to come visit your blog. I will come by to get to know you.

Christy said...

Thanks for swinging by from Trendy Treehouse! I'm now following, and enjoying all the info. I love this tutorial!