Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Show-Off's & A Sponsor!

I'm excited to be featuring some fantastic bloggers and their great ideas for Valentine's Day and a sponsor!

Before I get to these great ideas, let me introduce you to our sponsor, Lullee Belle Dolls.


Lullee Belle Dolls is run by a young lady who is a single mother of 4 girls. We all know that is a full time job. Yet, she finds time to also create these delightful dolls! Each Lulle Belle Doll is a unique creation by this designer. No two Lulle Belle’s are EVER the same. Please show our sponsor some love and support by visiting her online shop.


Photobucket




And now onto our fantastic featured Valentine’s Day ideas!



The first site is Be Different…Act Normal Lorie has featured a revisited tutorial from her friend Amie, creating these attractive Valentine’s Day Bags. She has the link for that adorable download.

Photobucket




Our next feature is cutest candy wrapper for the man (or men. LOL)in your life. Jeanne from her own Jeanne Winters site says “Let him know he's "Da Man" with these fun candy bar wrappers that you can download for free!”

She includes the how-to’s.

Photobucket




Ok, next up on our list is Stephanie’s beautiful Pink and Damask Card Box. On her site, Cre8tive Designs she shows us these divine boxes she makes for weddings. However, I think I may have to adapt this for our house. I am going to make my daughter one and make me several for storing because they are just so pretty!

Photobucket


I hope this inpires all of you to make something great and shows you some great bloggers you may not have seen!


Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Damask Card box, so
Pretty. Your site is a great place to find new creative blogs. Thanks for doing all the leg work. I have become a follower.
Diane