Thursday, February 18, 2010

3 Favorites & An Award

Photobucket


This blog carnival is truly as easy as it sounds...

Each week, The (Un)Experienced Mom and I will pick a category, then ask you to share your Top 3 thoughts on it. We hope you'll play along with us!

This week, we want to know...

What are your Top 3 favorite TV shows?

1) Criminal Minds:
2) Big Bang Theory (for comic relief)
3) American Idol

I'm so excited that i just received my first award, THE SUNSHINE AWARD! To be featured with some fantastic bloggers like this is just great!

I want to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Lottie, Kaffeine Addict.


Isn't it Pretty?

and now I must pass it on too

Photobucket

The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows… 1. Put the logo in my post or within my blog. 2. Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers. 3. Link the nominees within my post. 4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs. 5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award!

Now, I get to pass this award on to 12 bloggers who bring a little sunshine to my day!

Here’s my sunshine award nominees



Mama is on The Potty

Life As Lori

Adventures of WannaBe SupahMommy

Hope Studios

Bee Wise Bags

In My Own Style

The Transient Pod

A New Normal

Trendy Treehouse

Mommywood

Rachel's Ramblings

Frugal Fabulous Finds

I hope this inpires all of you to go see these fabulous blogs!



Happy Sunshine Award Day!
Post a Comment