Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's A Good Thing!



As you all know I love anything that helps the environment or involves reduce, reuse, recycles. I posted
here
about my previous purchases that reduces the amount of cups that I will use (and my frappe maker that saves me cash because I have an addiction to frappes!)





Last night we went shopping and we came across this and immediately L.O.V.E.D this cup!




The COPCO Eco-First – Sierra Tumbler Brown






Fill, Drink, Wash, Repeat - The classic To Go Cup becomes a reusable everyday cup.





Durable BPA free construction





Dishwasher safe





Quarter-turn lid sealing mechanism





Exclusive straw keeps drinks perfectly mixed





Textured, non-slip grip





24 oz. capacity





We paid $7.99.





It was already put to use today. I work in a corporate environment and they provide foam cups with plastic lids and straws (along with water, coffee, tea.) I try to use only one cup a day. Today I used this cup throughout the day and it kept my drinks cold until they were gone.





Photobucket

5 comments:

MommyLisa said...

I love new ways to be eco-friendly! I try hard myself...

Anonymous said...

what a great green find! mine would hold coke! thats my addiction! and this would be a great gift! thanks for sharing!

Melissa B. said...

Good for you! Every little step we takes helps, doesn't it?

Framed by Grace said...

Really intersting cup...I'll have to check it out. Nice to meet you BTW!

Chantel said...

What a great idea! I think I should get myself a cup like that.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is so cute too! I'm following you now :-)

Feel free to stop by mine anytime
mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com