Friday, March 26, 2010

FRIDAY!


Extreme Personal Measures


This is called Frugal Friday and it is all things frugal. This can be frugal DIY, home décor, crafts, tips, even frugal recipes. Anything YOU consider to be frugal.



Welcome to the Third Frugal Friday celebration hosted by Extreme Personal Measures! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.



Here's how YOU can join the celebration:



* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.



* Follow the Frugal Friday hostess listed in the first slot.



* Follow as many blogs as you like



* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Frugal Friday



* Follow back when you get a new follower through Frugal Friday






Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.




As a hostess, I realize the time required to participate in Frugal Friday. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog, including myself. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace.


MckLinky Blog Hop
I also participate (check them out):

The Girl Creative



Friday Follow



Sweet Jeanette


The Trendy Treehouse

3 comments:

Holly Lefevre said...

Happy to be joining you again! And I have a frugal craft up on my blog!
Holly
504 Main

Letherton said...

Here from FF

Take a minute to check out my blog
I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package and other giveaways also

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment...I will be joining up next week...I will be finishing up several projects this weekend that I can show. Thanks!