Thursday, April 15, 2010

9 by Design



If you have not already caught the new show, 9 by Design, it is a must see for anyone inspired by design and what goes on behind the scenes. It also includes much of their family life. Which is also a great point, how to run a successful business with 7 children and one on the way. It stars Robert and Cortney Novogratz, who own Sixx Design, as well as their 7 children. The first episode alone is beyond inspiring. They discuss how the business came about and the designing of each of their homes and where to find great pieces. This is a very fast-paced program. They have a lot on their plates.


Their Philosophies:

You can bring charm to any four walls.

Good taste does not equate with money.

It’s finding the unique pieces, unique touches.

Reminder:


I have a great giveaway going on from CSN stores for a set of Rachael Ray bakeware!
Go here to see how to enter!
 

9 comments:

MommyLisa said...

I loved them before I even saw the actual show...just from their previews.

Awesome.

Bravo has the best shows...

alicia said...

Just saw them for the first time when I turned on the tv today. How ironic. They are inspiring. Food was flying and they were very calm through it all. Funny. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

hey denise! i need to check it out! i am lovin your new look!

Holly Lefevre said...

I caught some of the show...and it seemed very likable. I am impressed with that woman and the guy too. I like the new look.

Trac~ said...

Stopping by from Friday Folow to say hello. Have a great weekend and thanks for the show link - I will be checking them out for sure! Happy Weekend! ;o)

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I saw the commercials for this, but didn't catch it. I'll have to try and see a re-run of it {maybe on the weekend?}. It seemed interesting enough with the fact that they were together in business.

Unknown said...

Wow - sounds really interesting, but I don't know what's more intriquing - the business or all those kids! I'll be checking it out. Thanks for sharing!

BlondieBlueEyes said...

This is the first I have heard of it. I can't wait to see it. Thanks

Momrempel said...

Following you from Follow Me Friday. I would love it if you follow me back:)

Shirley @ A Mom After God's Own Heart
http://therempels4.blogspot.com