Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Makeover....





You’ve probably noticed that Extreme Personal Measures recently had a facelift. I wanted a classy, polished, more professional look.
I had admired design work done by The Girl Creative and contacted Diana for a blog makeover.
           
She was extremely patient. I knew what I wanted (and I thought I was being a pain) but she nailed it! 

It only took her a few days of diligent work to translate my vision to my new blog. 

Here is some of Diana's work:











Etsy Banners





If you like my new look and are looking for a new design, contact her for a consultation.




So, do how do you like Extreme Personal Measures new look? 








9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like she totally captured YOU. Nice job.

MommiesSavings said...

it looks awesome I need a blog makeover but I have to wait a while I dont have the funds yet. But your blog looks amazing.

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog for Friday Follow. I'm running behind, but I'm now following you back! :)

Katie said...

I love it! And I was so happy to see this! Diana is my little sister and she is AMAZING!!!!! YAy!! It looks great!!!

Michelle A'etonu said...

i think your blog is lovely. i'd like someone to design one for me too!

Sandra Burns said...

Surprise! I have something for you on my blog. Check it out!!

http://likechristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-award-it-was-honor-just-being.html

Holly Lefevre said...

Diana is great...she did my makeover too!


Your blog looks FABULOUS!

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Hello Denise!

Thanks for the follow. I'm your latest follower now! Don't know how your blog look like previously but it looks awesome now!

Hope to see you back in my blog sometime, k? Have a blessed weekend!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

It looks great. I don't think I saw it before but what I am seeing now is so great.