Friday, May 28, 2010

Frugal Friday!


Extreme Personal Measures




This is called Frugal Friday and it is all things frugal. This can be frugal DIY, home décor, crafts, tips, even frugal recipes. Anything YOU consider to be frugal.





Welcome to the Third Frugal Friday celebration hosted by Extreme Personal Measures! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.





Here's how YOU can join the celebration:





* Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below.





* Follow the Frugal Friday hostess listed in the first slot.





* Follow as many blogs as you like





* Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Frugal Friday





* Follow back when you get a new follower through Frugal Friday








Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.






As a hostess, I realize the time required to participate in Frugal Friday. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone may not be able to follow every blog, including myself. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace.


13 comments:

Jessica B. said...

g you back from Fun Friday Follow :)

http://mom-of-all-trades.com

An Apel a Day said...

I'm now your Google Friend, linked up by Fun Friday Follow! I also linked up something crafty to your Frugal Friday.

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting today, Denise! I'm happy to find your Frugal Friday meme.

While my murals may not be too frugal, my PIY kits are. Hey, right now, they're free! ;)

Have a great weekend.

janetfaye said...

Hi, thanks for the follow!I follow you on GFC.

http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Following you back! Thanks!

XmasDolly said...

I'm already following, and this is my first time here. Not sure what I'm supposed to do. I thought you had to leave something Frugal, but I don't notice anyone else doing it. I have a short recipe I can share. Did you ever buy the cornbread muffin mix, it's like about 29 cents or is it 59 cents at Aldis? Well, my husband says it has no taste unless you drown it in butter & it falls apart. I tried something different. I added 2 tablespoons of oil, and a 1/4 cup of applesauce. One time I even through in a couple of shakes of cinnamon sugar. They're really good try it.

Unknown said...

I've re-followed you and joined your linky!

Aysha said...

Great Blog and great idea to help others discover many more blogs that interest them!
I am following you now. Hope you would also follow me at http://www.addmorecolor-gift-ideas.blogspot.com/

Kat Gignac said...

Hi Denise! I found my way to your blog on my own! :) I'm your newest follower; thanks for following!

Kristie from Kristie's List said...

Thanks for the link up!
And thanks for stopping by Kristie's List!

I am your newest follower!

Have a lovely long weekend!

Twee Poppets said...

Thanks for following Twee Poppets! I'm following you back. Have a great weekend!

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com

Don't forget to stop by Twee Poppets on Tuesday to join in the new Tuesday Tag-Along blog hop!

sara said...

Following back from FF. Can't wait to get caught up!

The Activity Mom said...

Great blog!

Stopped by from Mom Loop...so glad I did...I'm your newest follower!

stop by: activitymom.blogspot.com