Monday, August 23, 2010

CSN Stores




As an avid cook & baker, I am a lover of all things kitchen. I even love to decorate with my fabulous kitchen finds. Recently, I was on a search for some of these fabulous finds and came across CSN Stores. If you are not familiar with CSN Stores, they have over 200 online shops, with over one million items to choose from.  I did say one million!  So, it is safe to assume that I would find kitchen items, as well as anything else you or I would ever want in one of their shops!  

Being the multi-purpose kitchen lover that I am, I came across a beautiful selection of Le Creuset cookware, in my quest for something to serve as a useful component and as a décor item. I look for items that will serve a purpose and look fabulous on display. One of the benefits of Le Creuset (besides how fabulously made each item is) is the pop of color.  


The first thing of beauty I set my sights (and heart on) was this Le Creuset 2-Quart Batter Bowl in Caribbean Blue:


At only $35.95, I consider it a steal!


Next, I fell in love with this Le Creuset 9" Baking Dish with Bonus 5" Baking Dish:


 At $24.95, this is an even bigger steal than the first, and would make a great gift...hint...hint.
Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover™  and 2 Piece Set Bubble & Brown™ Individuals - 55735
With the holidays on my mind, I chose a Rachael Ray Lasagna Lover and 2 piece Bubble and Brown set, from Cookware.com, for my friend.  We were recently looking around and she said she loved the Rachael Ray bakeware items.  She can excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun rectangular stoneware baker to the table. Melt cheesy lasagna, crisp a cobbler, serve a tray of tacos or use it as your fruit bowl, it's just that good looking. Excite your dinner guests by bringing these vibrant, fun contemporary-shaped stoneware bakers to the table. The individual sized portions are just perfect for and your guest. The generously sized large LASAGNA LOVER is great for baking just about everything. Melt cheesy lasagna, crisp a cobbler, serve a tray of tacos or use it as your fruit bowl, it's just that good looking. Whatever you decide, your favorite foods will arrive to the table in style! While she is quite easy to shop for, if you're shopping for someone that's hard to buy for, it should be no problem because they offer e-Gift Certificates!  CSN Stores offer high quality products from brand names you trust and they have THE quickest shipping I have EVER experienced. 



1 comment:

LouAnneL said...

My Mom gave me the Rachael Ray set for my birthday, along with a few other Rachael Ray items. I LOVE them. Food cooks evenly and clean up is VERY nice! You made a great choice. :-)