Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Closed: Flirty Aprons, the Sexy & Stylish Apron

Swamped- Winner to be announced shortly.
Thank you for your patience!




Flirty Aprons was founded by two married couples: Joseph and Heather Hansen, and Spencer and Jamie Taylor. When the owners initially met they discovered they each had a strong passion for business. They knew that their partnership would be enriched with a variety of skills that would allow them to create a successful and enjoyable business.


Heather quickly gained a love for fashion and design. Heather started her adventure with Flirty Aprons. As the Chief Marketing Officer, Heather has the opportunity to create and oversee much of the company's apron designs and fabrics. Heather is always looking forward to working on the company's advances in advertising and loves to bring quality customer service to all those she comes in contact with.




Flirty Aprons...the name says it all! These are the cutest, most stylish aprons I have ever seen. Flirty Aprons is an online retailer of the sexiest aprons around. They offer aprons for men,women, and children. They have a wide selection of styles available. 


I love cooking and baking and I love to cook and bike with my little man. I do not love the mess on my clothes from myself or little man touching me with his dirty hands. When I came across Flirty Aprons, I contacted them for a review and I was so excited when they said YES! 


They sent me the Original Sassy Black. It is the cutest, sexiest apron I have ever seen. 

Hubby thinks I look great in mine! That made me feel great!

Flirty Aprons also offers a wide selection of men's aprons. Really cute ones that would make great gifts for any man on your list!

They also have the cutest children's aprons ever!

I think it would be adorable for mom & daughter to match!

Flirty Aprons also carries gloves! Now, who wouldn't be motivated to work with these on!
**********

I am very impressed with their aprons. The quality is great and the fabrics chosen are durable.  I would surely order another apron for myself, as well as gifts.   In fact, it will make the perfect gift for a birthday, a mother's day, even a housewarming gift!  I think it would also be adorable added to a gift basket. 


**********

BUY IT!
Get yourself, or a gift of Flirty Aprons at their online storefront.

WIN IT!
One extremely lucky Extreme Personal Measures reader will win a Flirty Apron, thanks to the generosity of the folks at Flirty Aprons!






HOW TO WIN:

Only entries using this google doc entry form are allowed.



For complete contest rules, please see our Contest Statement and Blog Disclosure. Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 19th,2010 when a winner will be drawn at random and announced the next day. When commenting, please include your email address. I will notify the winners and they will have 48 hours to respond! This was not a paid post. My own opinions were used based on my perceptions and experience. A HUGE thank you Flirty Aprons, who supplied the products for review and giveaway. 











31 comments:

sweepmom said...

The original sassy black is my favorite as well.

Guizito said...

OMG! I love them all :)

CinnamonLaine said...

Love the blue chocolate or the sassy black! Thanks for the contest!

madpay said...

a they stop stains on your clothing

malinda said...

I like the sweet sunshine...

Dana said...

wow, these are just too cute! My favorite is the chic pink.

lil_grrl_13@hotmail.com

Katie Sexton said...

These are so cute , love them all!!!

Michelle said...

I love the blue chocolate apron!
miss.maxine at gmail

Lana said...

I have been wanting an apron for so long...I love them all!!!

Jenn Spencer said...

I follow you on google friend connect

Thanks!
Jenn
craftsacademy@gmail.com
CraftsAcademy.com

Jenn Spencer said...

i like you on facebook

Thanks!
Jenn
craftsacademy@gmail.com
CraftsAcademy.com

Unknown said...

Love them! The cocoa lime is adorable@

Kate and Wes said...

I love the pink chocolate one

Nicci E said...

i LOVE the Women's Apron Original Pink Chocolate its adorable. I also love the gloves they are so pretty.

Evans.Nicci@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

Oh my how Cute these are!!
Jdb8420@aol.com

Melissa said...

I would take any. :0

The Frugal Free Gal said...

The zebra print is my fave!
thefrugalfreegal@yahoo.com
http://frugalfreegal.blogspot.com

windspirit said...

They are all adorable! Would love any one of them! Thanks!

Pixie said...

Oh excellent stuff. :)

illbefrancoise@gmail.com

kandikid82 said...

I love the blue chocolate apron!

stephanieb at ourcouponhome dot com

Anonymous said...

very flirty aprons, i love them all

tcogbill at live dot com

Unknown said...

I love aprons! I remember my grandma wearing one every day, brings back a lot of memories. Love the pink!

K Wray said...

I love the original pink chic! I just fell in love with these, I really hope I win! kzebrowski@gmail.com

madpay said...

helps keep clothing stain free

Susan said...

The blue chocolate would keep me clean and looking sassy! suelee1998 @gmail.com

Anonymous said...

tweet.. http://twitter.com/RITAGIRL/status/21606352244
billdebstanton at hotmail dot com

bbrittbrat1398 said...

My husband does most of the cooking so i would love to give him the extremely hot apron... cause well....he's extremely hot!! lol

BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

Jenn Spencer said...

Love the blue chocolate or the sassy black!

Thanks!
Jenn
craftsacademy@gmail.com
CraftsAcademy.com

Jenn Spencer said...

Would love any one of them! Thanks!

Thanks!
Jenn
craftsacademy@gmail.com
CraftsAcademy.com

abritunique said...

What a great look for this cook! Cherry Blossom is my favorite.

abritunique said...

Cherry Blossom is adorable!