Saturday, September 4, 2010
Coffee Cup Creations



Coffee Cup Creations is a wonderful company all about making you happy when you receive a beautiful cup filled with desserts and soup mixes. All you do is selecting the desired coffee cup, followed by one of their mixes, when it arrives, bake it in the oven! There are several to choose from: Magic Mocha Pudding, Pumpkin Bread, Carrot Cake, Banana Chocolate Chip Bread, Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies, or Chocolate Chip Cake, Creamy Potato Bacon Soup or Clam Chowder.
I had the opportunity to do a review for Coffee Cup Creations, and I was excited when my package came in the mail. I requested the Plant Leaves Mug with the Magic Mocha Pudding Mix. Unfortunately, when I opened my box, my mug was broken. However, it had been wrapped really well. I truly believe it was the shipper and how rough they are with packages. I have seen it first hand. Once I made mine, it was extremely delicious!

Since there are many to choose from, you are sure to find what that matches your style. They make great gifts. They even have holiday mugs!








In the Regular Mixes they have Magic Mocha Pudding, Pumpkin Bread, Carrot Cake in a Cup, Banana Chocoalte Chip Bread, Cranberry Chocolate White Cookies and Chocolate Chip Cake. I love those flavors!

The Soup Mixes are Clam Chowder and Creamy Potato Bacon Soup.


All of their items make great gifts, especially for that person in your life that has everything! 








No comments: