Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What technological item can you not live without?


As I sit here contemplating the purchase of a new cell phone, I was also thinking about how much I love my technological items. As busy as I am now, unfortunately I am not as savvy as I once was, but I love them. Which leads me to ask you, my readers, what technological item can you not live without?

While I would love to ask you to limit it to one item, I myself, cannot seem to limit to one item. My cell phone keeps me connected to family, my laptop keeps my blog running, etc. So, can you limit it to one item, where I failed



5 comments:

Amber D said...

Nope I can't it would be a tie between my cell phone and my laptop. Oh goodness I can't even imagine life without the two of them...

The Sunshyn said...

Would it be cheating to say 'the internet'?

lewalk said...

I am without my cell phone right now and I am going cuckoo. My ball fell out of my BB and you can't do a blasted thing without it so I just shut it off. I feel like I'm cut off from the outside world even though I'm online right now. Lol.I will be out and about and think 'I need to tell so and so something' but I CAN'T! It's very frustrating. I wonder what life was like before them?

Shai Williams said...

Mine would be my laptop. Personally I wish that I could do without a personal phone (hubby won't let me) because my job requires me to be connected to a phone for 10 hours a day.

Becca said...

I agree. I need the phone AND the laptop. My phone doesn't have internet on it, and I can't talk on the phone from the laptop in the car LOL