Friday, January 21, 2011

The Weekend


Time for me to get ready for our weekend activities!  We are off work until Wednesday, but do you think that means we are relaxing? No way! We will be hard at work on the multitude of projects we have started. 


Hope you ALL have a great weekend. 






My To-Do List for This Weekend:

  • Work on thrift store rescued chairs
  • Organize office/craft room
  • Paint trim & Doors
  • Paint my coral art frame white to blend in with my beachy theme
  • Check HD & Lowe’s for stencil for an upcoming project
  • Paint armoire?
  • Make hanging kitchen towels
  • Laundry room- I would love the built in as seen on {Show and Tell}
  • Work on my coat rack
  • Shelf for beachy bathroom
  • Pantry project

There's alot more i'm needing to get done but these are some that came to mind this minute. Talk to you Monday!
So tell me, what do you REALLY need to get done this weekend??!?

5 comments:

ashleynichole said...

I found you on Boost my blog Friday and I am LOVING your blog!

I hope you'll follow back!
stilettostostrollers.blogspot.com

Susan Evans said...

What I need to get done this weekend: load 4 articles into my website with pictures, format my first book for printing, load affiliate pages.

What I should do: Love on my husband and children, get rest, spend time with God.

Unknown said...

I love your blog :) I am here from Double Duty Divas and I am going to feature your blog at Budget a Wedding on Valentine's Day.

Unknown said...

Hi new follower! You can visit me at mymodernguide.blogspot.com

Beki :)

momznite said...

That's an ambitious list! I hope you post pictures of the beachy room and refurbished chairs.