Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come, and Won't That Be Fine... You Think You've Seen The Sun, But You Ain't Seen It Shine









My {re}Purposed Life, one of my favorite blogs, has some really great ideas for decor, design and re-purposing right now.  My favorite are these completed projects she has posted:


100_8372
{Cupboards made with repurposed wood,bedposts, and windows}


coffee table end of bed bench
{Coffee Table re-purposed into a bench}


100_8793
{Door re-purposed into a bench}


{window+box=cabinet}

{Crib re-purposed into a drying rack}

How fun she must have taking unwanted items and recreating it into a fabulous item that has everyone clamoring to recreate or attempt to purchase from her!


Head over to My {re}Purposed Life and see what else she has been up to HERE and HERE.






2 comments:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Thanks Denise!
I'm anxious for Spring so I can start creating again! :)
love your blog too!
gail

Nicole-Lynn said...

Oh wow, what creative ideas! Thanks for sharing!