Friday, February 11, 2011

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You...


It seems like everyday for a month, every other blogger is posting a Valentine project.  Just the other day, Leah over at California Callahans posted one that I loved and that would make a great display year round.  

This gorgeous piece of art was inspired by a post from Ashley from Pure & Lovely, further proof that one project can start a chain reaction of inspiration!   I am in complete awe of Leah and the talent she exhibits.  I wouldn't even know where to begin to make a piece of art this beautiful.


Head over to California Callahans and check out this tutorial as well as the rest of wonderful projects.  
And last but not least, if you haven't checked out some of her other projects, make sure you check out the filing cabinet makeover:




and the table runner that wowed me:




5 comments:

Debbie said...

These are gorgeous ideas. New follower from Friday's hop.
Debbie from nofiltermom.blogspot.com

Elle said...

New follower from Friendly Friday.


www.wyrdings.blogspot.com

BK said...

I love the table runner. Great blog. New follower in from Friday Hops. Hope you have a great weekend.

BK

http://bkwalkerscafe.com

Kenna said...

New follower from Friendly Fridays hop!

Matt and Leah said...

I just found that you featured some of my projects here while looking through my blog stats. Thank you so much for your kind words! They really mean so much and totally made my day. I'm so happy I stumbled over here - your blog is lovely!

Thanks again!
Leah
californiacallahans.blogspot.com